Friday, February 18, 2011


February 2, 2011

Hola family & friends!

Been having some difficulty getting internet access this past week so you'll have to wait for the cow, fishing, armadillo and iguana eating photos. Once I get back to the states I'll share more of the amazing adventures I've been having here...Belize it or not, I'm no where near ready to leave! Don't worry Jasper.....I'm coming home!!!

Today we are hanging the front door on the house which is a huge blessing as it will keep the dogs and chickens out where they belong!

I had the pleasure of having a meeting with the country director of Sustainable Harvest International and learned a great deal about how to create a more productive and eco-friendly farm here. They are doing amazing work in the 30 or so indian villages here.

I'm back next week and I'm not quite sure what that's gonna be like...I am so in love with Punta Gorda and all the loving, kind, helpful people I have come to know. I'll miss the sea breeze and the warmth...the lovely people and the children...as my friend Johnny says..."I'm too blessed to be stressed!"

love to all...

Brenda Bonita

No comments:

Post a Comment